This seems to be the magical question that all home owners ask; but in reality, it’s also one of the hardest to answer. The facts remain that every home in Phoenix is unique – so are the Lennox air conditioning units that keep them cool in the summer heat. However, there are a few ways to determine what type of Lennox residential AC Unit in Phoenix is best suited for your individual home. And believe it or not, the professional HVAC Contractors you work with can provide these answers to you for little to no up-front cost.
First – Ask Your Local HVAC Contractor to Visit your Home for an Inspection
If there is a local Lennox air conditioning contractor that you have worked with in the past, or a new company that has a solid reputation in Phoenix, ask them to visit your home for a complete HVAC inspection. By examining what type, manufacture, size, shape and model of cooling system you currently have – along with the way it’s installed; the contractor can get a big picture point of view.
Believe it or not, there are several individual components that make up the entire HVAC system including:
- • The cooling unit itself
- • The ductwork
- • The plumbing and electrical system
- • The thermostat location and style
- • Your heating system
- • The indoor filtration system
Each of these individual components work together to ensure you’re comfortable during the summer. And the professional HVAC Contractor will need to inspect everything in order to formulate a good solution.
Second – Have the Contractor Complete a Load Calculation
This highly advanced calculation is comprised of several individual measurements and has been used by professional HVAC Companies in Phoenix for years to determine the most energy efficient system for your home. This process includes several individual steps such as:
- Measuring the total square footage of the home
- Determining how many windows, doors, floors and crawl spaces (attics) a home might have
- Examining the floor plan and the direction of the home’s placement
- Looking at landscaping, such as trees, bushes and other obstructions that might block the sun
After the AC contractor has all this information, they’ll be able to tell you what Lennox central air conditioning units or Lennox heat pumps are right for your home.
Third – Make the Decision Based on Value
A common mistake that many consumers tend to make is that they focus too strong on the price of any major purchase. However, when it comes down to brass tacks, the biggest concern is not price – but the overall cost of owning a cooling system in Arizona. There are a few things you need to factor before you purchase any Lennox air conditioning units or Lennox heat pumps such as:
- What is the cost of maintenance? A new AC system might be ‘cheap’ today, but that often means it’s more expensive to service and maintain tomorrow.
- What is the longevity of the system? Remember, you live in the desert with extreme temperatures and weather that will impact the overall efficiency of your cooling system. But it will also directly impact the way they operate and how well they can take a beating.
By looking at the big picture, and working directly with professional HVAC contractors, you’ll be better prepared to buy the right Lennox Air Conditioning units best suited for your home, budget and long term return on investment.
Is your AC unit ready to be replaced? Work with a 5-star rated, family-owned, local company that you can trust. Call Hays Cooling & Heating to get a quote on a new AC unit that will be a perfect fit for your home!
It Pays To Call Hays! 602-714-8270
Read related articles:
- How To Maintain Air Conditioner Efficiency In Phoenix AZ
- FAQs About Air Conditioning Installation in North Phoenix
- What HVAC Brands Offer A High Efficiency Furnace For Phoenix?
Read the full story at: http://hayscoolingandheating.com/are-lennox-air-conditioning-units-good-in-the-phoenix-heat/