There are several good air conditioning companies operating in North Scottsdale. But, how can you separate the contenders from pretenders in this highly competitive industry? Truth be told, it really depends on your individual needs and what consumer traits are important to you. However, here are a few important things that you should consider and verify before hiring any air conditioning company that works in North Scottsdale.
3 Conditions to Consider When Hiring An AC Company In North Scottsdale
First – Make Sure they are APS and SRP Certified Contractors
Arizona Public Service has been a leading source of separating good contractors from ones that you should avoid. The SRP certified contractor program also verifies that an air conditioning company is not only qualified to complete all repairs, service and installation, but most importantly, they will do the job right the first time.
In order to be SRP Certified, an air conditioning company in North Scottsdale must comply with the following terms:
- They must be an active member (in good standing) of the Electric League of Arizona
- The must also be an active member of the Arizona Heat Pump Council
- The company must be licensed by the Registrar of Contractors for a minimum of 12-months, must be bonded and insured and maintain a member in good standing status with the BBB with a rating of ‘B’ or better.
Second – Check Online Reviews from Customers Just Like You
The second consideration in choosing a good air conditioning contractor in North Scottsdale is to get the facts directly from customers in your hometown. There are two easy ways to accomplish this:
- First, word of mouth advertising. Talk with your friends at work, family members and others in your neighborhood about any companies they’ve worked with in the past. Don’t just ask them about what companies to avoid – ask them if the company that works with them is trustworthy, dependable and completes AC service on time.
- Check online at Angieslist.com and Kudzu.com. These two websites are great sources of factual information and consumer direct reviews for HVAC contractors. When a company is reviewed on these two websites, it’s done so by previous customers.
Work with air conditioning companies in North Scottsdale that have positive reviews. Don’t take the risk – as there are several options in North Scottsdale for good HVAC service. Insist that your HVAC contractor have all positive reviews – especially with the BBB.
Third – Choose a General Contractor that Communicates Openly and Transparently
Once you’ve narrowed down your list of potential air conditioning companies to work with, contact them directly and ‘give them a test run’. A great way to accomplish this is to ask them a series of questions about the services they provide, and their company history. If they are completely honest with you about their terms, pricing and their services, and most importantly, don’t hide anything from you – that company is a winner.
Regardless of what air conditioning companies in North Scottsdale you contact, always work with seasoned professionals that have vast experience in repairing all types of AC systems. When you follow these three easy steps, you’ll quickly be able to separate the best from the rest – ensuring you receive dependable and honest AC repairs every time.
Read the full story at: http://hayscoolingandheating.com/how-to-compare-air-conditioning-companies-in-north-scottsdale/